Our afterschool leader, along with colleagues, will collect children from the surrounding schools. They will facilitate mealtimes for the children, engage in play and learning, as well as assisting them with their homework. This person will have autonomy over planning and delivering the afterschool service, along with other educators, will engage with primary school staff as required, and work closely with parents.
Beginning end of August 2019
- Adhering policies and procedures of service
- Planning and implementing engaging experiences for the children
- Collecting the children on foot from surrounding schools
- Liaising with families and primary school staff
- Provided meal times for children
- Assisting with homework
- Record keeping
- Potentially working some hours during preschool session time, if applicable.
- Minimum Level 5 in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum two years experience
- Two references