We are currently recruiting for 2 Childcare Educators working respectively with children aged 6-12 months , 16-24months. The successful candidate must be qualified and have experience. We seek a person who is prepared to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of children. The person must be out going creative and have a genuinely caring nature as well as excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. Successful candidates will be called for interview and must be willing to undergo reference checks and garda vetting.
Please forward introduction letter and cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English
The successful candidate must have
- Minimum Experience Required 1 Years of Child care work experience
- Minimum Qualification : Fetac Level 5/ Fetac Level 6 / Montessori Qualification
- Ability Skills : Communications , Creativity , Personal/Social Care
- Competency Skills : Decision Making , Initiative , Teamwork .
- Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum Framework
40 hours per week - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Depending on Experience
Minimum Fetac Level 5, Minimum Fetac Level 6