Little Folks Academy are looking to recruit an experienced, dedicated, professional educator to join our excellent team of childcare professionals in our full-day care service based in Trim, Co. Meath. The position availbale is in our Pre-school room
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities of Early Years Educator: A brief outline is below:
- To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
- Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
- Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
- Support children's developments - emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
- Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
- Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
- Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate must have
Requirements of Early Years Educator:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
- Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview.
- Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting.
- International Vetting required if candidate has lived outside of the jurisdiction for a period of 3 months or more.
Depending on qualification & experience
Trim, Co. Meath
Minimum Fetac Level 5