Amazing opportunity for career advancement. We are looking for various positions to include experienced Early Years manager, After school manager, Afterschool and Early Years Educator to join our team based in Lucan.
- Early Years Manager
- Afterschool Manager
- Early Years and Afterschool Educators
Full time or term time contracts available
Rate of pay dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Management positions will require the successful candidates to work in partnership with the general manager to ensure the efficient day-to-day running and management of the early years and after school facility.
- administrative, organisational and computer skills essential
- confidence in communicating with staff, parents and inspection bodies
- knowledge of all legislation pertaining to the Childcare field
- Experience with funding models ECCE, NCS, CCSP and Core Funding
- Experience with HIVE
- Experience with inspections from Pobal, DES, and Tusla
- Maintenance of children and staff records in line with Tusla requirements
- Working with/alongside professional bodies such as AIM/Better Start and working alongside with speech & language therapist, Early Years Specialists etc.
- experience in a childcare manager role preferable but not required
- Must hold a minimum level 7 qualification in early years
Early Years and Afterschool roles require minimum level 6 with experience working in early years and/or Afterschool environment
All candidates will be subject to Garda Vetting
Managerial Positions: minimum Level 7 (see above for further requriements)
Early Years and Afterschool Educator: minimum level 6 (see above for further requirements)