The Nest Childcare is a family owned and run childcare company comprising 5 full-day care centres in Dublin. The Nest Childcare has been providing pre-school education for children in Dublin for over 50 years. Our intimate services require staff who are qualified, dedicated and capable. We are a growing business and we want to help develop our staff both personally and professionally and we promote from within.
We are looking for enthusiastic Early Years Educators/ Lead Educators to join the team. We have competitive salaries based on Qualification & Experience along with bonus payments and other benefits. Full time positions are available with an immediate start.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare Curriculum plans (long-term, mid-term, short-term) based on children's needs, observations, Aitear and Siolta principles
- Comply with regulatory standards as set by TUSLA
- Engage positively with children, families and work colleagues
- Maintain classroom and equipment to ensure health and safety of the children at all times
- Perform any reasonable duties that may be assigned time to time
The successful candidate must have
- Must have a Minimum level 5 qualification in childcare, or equivalent if from abroad (recognised by DCYA to work in childcare in Ireland)
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Will have, or wish to develop, excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Will preferably have knowledge of Aistear and Siolta
- Will have the ability to be flexible & work as a team player
Creche opening hours 7:30-18:00, educators working 8 hours shift a day/ 40 hours a week.
Starting from 14.50 per hour
Ranelagh Dublin 6
Minimum QQI/Fetac Level 5