St. Peter’s Montessori School is a sessional Montessori school offering both morning and afternoon classes.
We currently require an experienced Montessori teacher with a minimum qualification of a Level 6 major or level 7 degree in early year’s Montessori education.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Classroom leader for implementation of a high quality Montessori curriculum for children, in line with Aistear: the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework and Síolta, the National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education.
- Promote the children’s social, physical, emotional, intellectual and language learning.
- Carry out developmental check-lists and written observations on all children in the Montessori pre-school classes. Maintain and update records of all information held on the children in the pre-school.
- Ensure positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times.
The successful candidate must have
- A Level 6 major qualification or Level 7 degree in Early Childhood Montessori Education or Early Years Education from a recognised body.
- Relevant experience.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
9.00 am till 3.30 pm
38 working weeks and 5 weeks holiday pay. Very competitive terms.
Phibsborough, Dublin 7
Minimum QQI/Fetac Level 6