At Caireen, we are excited to offer an incredible opportunity for a dedicated Early Years Service Manager to join our brand new service. We aim to deliver high-quality early years education and care programmes, and we are now seeking an experienced and dynamic manager who can lead the way in managing and operating our new service opening in Delgany, Co. Wicklow. This is a stand-alone role with full responsibility and accountability for the success of our service.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Early Years Service Manager looking for new career opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to lead our brand new early years service and develop your career in a dynamic and growing organisation.
What we offer:
- Incredible career opportunities and progression in a new, growing Early Years Services.
- Annual Leave of up to 23 days
- Attractive benefits package
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Retention and loyalty bonus
- Health Insurance
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operational Management: Ensure the financial viability of the service by efficiently managing registrations and admissions and maintaining compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Responsibility for developing, delivering and managing the daily operations of the Service in order to ensure a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for children, in line with all regulatory requirements.
- Curriculum and Practice: Ability to implement and develop a high quality child-centric curriculum in line with Aistear and Síolta while fostering equality and diversity.
- Act as the Designated Child Protection Liaison Person while ensuring staff understand their roles in child protection.
- Build relationships with parents, maintain effective communication, and organise meetings and events.
- Promote and market the services and conduct viewings and inquiries.
- In charge of the overall staff management, including recruitment, training and performance, while maintaining a ‘Best Practice’ culture. Address staffing issues and identify training needs.
- Responsible for implementing all company policies, procedures, health and safety/ risk assessment as stipulated in the Childcare Regulations.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records of meetings and presenting progress reports.
- Stay updated on policies and procedures and prepare for inspections maintaining the service compliant.
Caireen is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The successful candidate must have
- A minimum of FETAC/QQI level 6 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
- QQI level 7 or 8 would be desirable but not essential.
- Relevant and proven experience record managing a Full Day Care service.
- Proven experience managing a large service will be desirable.
- Strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage and supervise a team while supporting their continuous professional development.
- Have a full understanding of all guidelines as set out by Tusla.
€41,000- €42,000 per annum
Delgany, Co. Wicklow
Minimum QQI/Fetac Level 6