Little Scholars Montessori is looking for an AIMS support to join our team immediately, to reduce the child teacher ratio allowing the classroom to function better for all.
We are a small service that caters currently for 16 children and can take up to 20 children. We have successfully run for over a decade and are excited that we have opened up a new service located within Lusk, County Dublin.
Hours: 9am – 12noon, Monday – Friday
For more information or to apply for this position please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.littlescholarsmontessori.ie
Facebook – www.facebook.com/littlescholarsmontessori1
-To assist in the education and care of one child allocated an Aims assistant educator as well as assisting the classroom as a whole. One teaching manager and a room leader will also be present.
- Ensure the safety, security and well being of all children in your care.
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age-appropriate stimulating program of activities underpinned by Aistear and Siolta.
- To assist with the observations of your key children on a monthly basis.
- To assist with the structure of the classroom daily routine and functionality.This is a 15 hour contract, continuous professional development is encouraged and paid for.
The ideal candidate will have;
– Minimum Fetac Level 5
– Experience in a similar role